If you are visiting this area to enjoy our walking festival then there are various ways to find suitable accommodation.
Follow these links to search for places to stay in North Devon and Exmoor. For a selection of delightful self-catering cottages in North Devon and Exmoor, go to Marsdens Devon Cottages or My Favourite Cottages. Or for a static caravan holiday then try Parkdean Holidays at Ruda in Croyde next to the delightful sandy beach.
The local Tourist Information Centres (TIC) are one of the best ways for all types of accommodation. On the festival map you will see the main towns that have TIC’s. Use that to help you decide which TIC will have the accommodation in the area you wish to stay. This may be dictated by the walks you have chosen.
These are the TIC’s covering the whole festival area…
- Barnstaple 01271 375000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilfracombe 01271 863001 email@example.com
- Lynton 01598 752225 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minehead 01643 702624 email@example.com
- Combe Martin 01271 889031 firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Molton 01769 574122 email@example.com
- Woolacombe 01271 870553 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Porlock 01643 863150 email@example.com
Bryan, the festival co-ordinator, is now the proud owner of a luxury lodge on a delightful park in Ruby Country, near Holsworthy. If you fancy a peaceful self-catering break then please have a look at www.rubylodge.co.uk.